KyberStatus, KyberKompakt and KyberKompaktPRO
Intestinal flora diagnostics as modular system
In diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory diseases or food allergies, the bacterial ecosystem in the intestine can be disturbed - with a serious impact on the patient. The intestinal flora plays not only a role in digestion but interplays with the mucosal immune system of the intestine - the center of immune defense. A modified intestinal flora can therefore contribute to over- or under-reaction of the immune system.
The gut flora diagnostics KyberStatus indicates bacterial marker organisms, which are characteristic for the composition of the intestinal flora. This allows the detection of disturbances of the intestinal flora and thus assess negative effects on the immune system, the mucosal integrity and the metabolic processes in the intestine. The results help to determine the causes or cofactors of numerous chronic diseases and allow for an effective treatment.
The KyberStatus diagnostics captures:
- Protective Microflora: lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
- Immunomodulating Microflora: Escherichia coli and certain enterococci.
They affect structures of the intestine-associated immune system and are
responsible for the formation of a sensible immune tolerance.
- Proteolytic Microflora: Bacteria from the genera Clostridium, Proteus,
Escherichia and Klebsiella ferment proteins which subsequently enter the colon.
From these products of protein cleavage and nitrite, bacteria can form nitrous
compounds which attack the DNA and burden the liver.
- Optionally pathogenic germs
- Bacterio-physiological parameters
- PH of the stool
Indications for KyberStatus diagnostics are:
- Abdominal disorders (Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, meteorism)
- Food intolerances or allergies
- Chronic recurrent urogenital infections
- Chronic recurrent respiratory infections
The KyberStatus report contains detailed explanations and, if desired, individual therapy recommendations.